PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY ON THE WEBSITE https://lakieryhybrydowe.pl
§ 1. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy mean: website - website https://lakieryhybrydowe.pl
1) The User : an entity using the publicly available Website
2) The Owner : Cosmetics Zone Tomasz Socha, ul. Maratońska 76, 94-007 Łódź, 7271029870, 472951652
3) Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device, which the User uses when browsing the web. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the name of the website domain they come from, their storage time on the end device and the number
3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
2) providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in applicable regulations.
4. The owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
5. In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy. Acceptance may be made using the settings of the software installed in the User’s device or the configuration of the service.
6. The following regulations are mostly applicable:
1) the act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 2017.1907 as amended).
2) the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 2017.1219 as amended).
3) Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data as well as repeal Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 4 May 2016) together with Polish personal data protection laws.
4) The act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019 item 1781 as amended). Privacy and personal data protection.
§ 2. Privacy and personal data protection
User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. Users' personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or the occurrence of another premise authorizing the processing of data in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation..
2. The owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data are:
1) processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for customers and other data subjects;
2) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
3) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
4) correct and updated as necessary;
5) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
6) processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
3. The Owner applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the personal data being processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
4. The owner strives to systematically modernize the applied IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT security measures allowing for protection against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. The owner may - apart from other cases resulting from legal provisions - process the following personal data of the Customer necessary to establish, shape the content, amend or terminate the agreement:
1) surname and first names of the Client;
2) permanent residential address;
3) correspondence address, if different from the residential address;
4) the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
5) Customer's e-mail addresses;
6) telephone number;
6. The owner may process, with the consent of the client and for the purposes of advertising, market research and customer behavior and preferences, with the results of these studies intended for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by the owner, other data concerning the client that are not necessary to provide the service by electronic means.
7. To each User who in any way made their data available to the Owner, the Owner provides access to data and other rights to data subjects, in accordance with applicable law; those persons have:
1) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2) the right to information regarding their personal data;
3) the right to control the processing of data, including their supplementation, updating, straightening and deletion;
4) the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
5) the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect their rights.
8. The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's actions are marketing purposes or the need to personalize messages sent to Users (including matching information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address.
9. A person having access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Owner's authorization or a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and only at the Owner's request.
10. In connection with the operation of the Website, the Owner uses the services of other entities, including for the purpose of performing the contract with the User. Users' personal data may be transferred to:
1) a hosting company,
2) software providers to operate the Website,
3) internet service providers,
4) companies providing courier or postal services,
5) electronic payment platform providers,
6) invoice issuing software suppliers,
7) entities providing accounting services,
8) providers of marketing or advertising services.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
2) optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
3) creating statistics,
4) maintaining the User's session,
5) providing the User with advertising content.
3. The owner processes statistical information on the use of the Website, including information about the session, IP number, the amount of time spent on individual pages and subpages, the use of individual service functionalities, information about the device and the web browser. These data are processed in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the Regulation in the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in facilitating the use of the Website, improving the quality and functionality of the services provided, and the processing of this data does not violate the rights and freedoms of Users. Information about Users is not used for any additional purposes.
4. These data are processed as part of the Owner's ongoing activities, but not longer than 60 days from receiving the information. After this time, the Owner may continue to process general statistical data that will be devoid of any information about individual Users.
5. It should be remembered that in some cases the software installed by the User on the end device used for browsing websites (eg. a web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies on the User's end device. Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or to inform about their every posting on the User's end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
7. Changing the settings constitutes an objection which may cause difficulties in using the Website in the future. Disabling the option of accepting Cookies completely will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website, except for those whose access requires logging in.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be stored on the User's end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User's end device).
9. Cookies are stored on the User's devices for no longer than 12 months.
10. The data stored in the User's end device do not cause any configuration changes in the User's end device or the software installed on this device.
11. Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Complaints
1. Complaints may be sent to the Owner in electronic form to the following address: email@example.com.
2. There is a possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress in legal relations with Consumers, including:
1) the possibility of resolving disputes by electronic means via the ODR platform (online dispute resolution), available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN;
2) the possibility of conducting amicable proceedings before a common court or other authorities.
3. The owner undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Owner will take appropriate action.
5. In order to consider the complaint, the Owner processes the personal data of the Users submitting the complaint, in particular the e-mail address, name, surname, content of the complaint, circumstances of the event giving rise to the complaint, information obtained in the course of considering the complaint, including explaining the event giving rise to it. In the course of considering the complaint, the Owner may process other information, including information about the User's use of the Services, cookies or other similar technologies, information about devices. These data are processed in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation in order to consider the complaint and are processed for the time necessary to consider the complaint and after the complaint procedure is completed for archiving purposes in accordance with the Accounting Act, if it is necessary to defend against any claims against the service provider.
6. In the event of undertaking an investigation regarding a possible breach of the provisions of the Regulations, Policy or legal provisions, rules of social coexistence or good manners, the Owner may process the User's personal data until the end of the pending proceedings and until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, which is usually 3 years, but in special cases provided for by law it may be longer. These data will then be processed, including made available in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the Regulation, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in pursuing his claims against the User. The legitimate interest of the administrator will then override the rights and freedoms of the User.
§ 5. Final provisions
1. The policy was adopted under the Owner's order and shall enter into force on April 14, 2020. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
2. Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not covered by the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.