Thanks to its new generation formula, the bottle gel can be used as a regular hybrid base coat in a thin application on the natural nail plate. It can also serve to make any length nail extensions with forms. Gelly Be offers a perfect adhesion to the nail plate.
No need to remove Gelly Be from your nail plate when you change manicure. Simply buff off top coat and hybrid colour varnish, file nails into desired shape and finish with another layer of Gelly Be gel.
HOW TO EXTEND THE NAIL PLATE WITH GELLY BE?
- Prepare the nail for extension – shorten it as much as you can, remove cuticle, then shine the plate away with a buffer.
- Wipe the nail with cleanser to remove any residue.
- Apply acid primer and wait for this to evaporate.
- Apply a nail sculpting form; if necessary, trim it to the nail shape and fix to the finger.
- Proceed to sculpt the structure of the nail. Apply Gelly Be starting from the free edge and give the nails desired length and shape. Cure in the lamp, approx. 30-60 sec.
- Remove the form and apply another layer of gel on all the nail surface according to the nail sculpting principles. Cure again in the lamp, approx. 60 sec.
- When the gel hardens perfectly, wipe with cleanser and, if necessary, file to desired shape with a gel file (grit 100/180).
BENEFITS OF GELLY BE HYBRID BASE:
- modern formula
- easy and precise application thanks to the short brush
- high durability
- a 3-free formula
- a very thick consistency enabling to give the nail the perfect shape
- up to 5 week wear
- no chipping and better adherence of hybrid varnishes
- optimal hardening of the nail plate and extension of the free edge to desired length
- For Professional Use only
- Keep out of the Reach of Children
- Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to skin and eyes, can cause an allergic reaction
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
- Read directions for use carefully
- Cure in UV / LED lamp
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.